How to keep cats healthy, happy and happy to roam
If your cats are allergic to cats, you’ll probably want to make sure they can safely stay at home with you.
Here’s how to do it: • Get your cat vaccinated against the cat-allergic diseases, such as CVD and MVC.
• Get a cat-proofing pad and cat litter.
• Find a shelter that will take your cat and cat-sitter home.• Take your cat to a veterinarian.
• Set up a cat home for your cat.• Put your cat in a crate for three months.
• Put your pet in a pet-friendly home.
• Give your cat a crate.
• Provide regular exercise and plenty of exercise time.
• Use a catnip spray to keep your cat hydrated and keep them happy.